Planning a New Nonprofit: Essential Planning Steps and Legal Requirements
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 — 4-6 p.m.
Starting a new nonprofit can be confusing and overwhelming. This free two-hour informational session covers basic planning steps and legal requirements to become a nonprofit organization.
August 27, 2019, 4-6 p.m.
October 9, 2019, 4-6 p.m.
December 10, 2019, 4-6 p.m.
- Nature and structure of nonprofit organizations
- Determining sufficient need to establish a new organization
- Legal issues and processes involved in establishing a nonprofit
- Alternatives to incorporation
- Governance and management challenges