Financial Planning Tools for Medium and Large Organizations: Budgeting and Cash Flow
Thursday, May 30, 2019 — 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
In this seminar you will learn about strategic financial planning and how to evaluate your organization’s financial planning process. This offering is designed for organizations with medium to large budgets or individuals with more advanced knowledge of the financial topics listed below.
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Planning the budgeting process
- Estimating costs and forecasting income
- Planning for contingencies and budget revisions
- Cash flow projections and cash management tools
- Evaluating the organization’s financial planning process
Specialized Nonprofit Financial Topics: Grants Management, Allocations, Audits, Form 990, Communicating Progress and Social Enterprise
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 — 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
This seminar covers grants management, auditing, Form 990, diversifying revenue, and managing financial health.
- Planning, accounting, and reporting for grants
- Audit requirements
- Hiring and managing auditors
- Form 990 requirements
- Communicating financial information
- Techniques to diversity revenue, including social enterprise
- Managing long-term financial health